You are treated so well at The Royal and it's very clean and upscale compared to "others." If you are looking for a classy place and want to party and have fun, this is it. No kids allowed (there's half the battle) and the hotel team makes sure you have fun! You'll meet people from everywhere who just want to have fun. The food is great too!
The Spa is excellent but most especially Daysi - my massage therapist. She was amazing!!! The most relaxing hot stone massage I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Mexico/Riviera Maya