We cannot fault this excellent hotel/resort. The staff were extremely friendly, obliging and courteous. Our room was magnificent in every sense of the word. We were really impressed with the selection of restaurants within the hotel, and can't say enough about the friendly waiters at each.
Aidan, Jeronimo and the other waiters inside Spice made us feel so welcome each morning for breakfast. They're Tequila jokes never got old, and they remembered, from day to day, our food/beverage preferences without fail.
The Royal is in a great position, right on the beach, and also within a 2 minute walk of the fabulous and colourful Fifth Avenue markets/shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Mexico/Riviera Maya