Me and my partner have stayed in the hotel at the end of April. The hotel is steps away from the beach - and even though it does not have its dedicated part of the beach - you can use a nearby beach club - Zenzi - or any other - with a discount from the hotel for the food and drinks - which are all pretty cheap anyways.The room was a bit on a smaller side and didn't have the sea view - just the internal yard - but we didn't spend much time inside anyways - so not a problem. The price was a bit high but it was a vacation week for Mexico - close to Easter - so every place was packed to capacity. Staff was truly amazing - from the concierge Carlos who was super helpful with info on the local attractions to see - to the cafe staff - to the cleaning personnel. Thank you guys so much for making our vacation awsome ! Would definitely recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels is a small hotel with great personalized service and attention to details. A perfect blend of elegance and tropical freshness with a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Illusion Boutique
- Illusion Boutique Playa Del Carmen
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen