We stayed for 9 nights at Hotel Illusion in May 2014. The staff was very helpful and professional. The breakfast provided in the room stay was very fresh and adequate, it included coffee, juice, fruit, yogurt and breads. You could also order off of the menu that included breakfast meats, eggs, etc. for a very reasonable price. There was some construction going on near the hotel but I never heard anything while in the room. The rooftop deck and small pool was nice to visit after a day on the beach and we had a few improptu parties up there on a few nights. The room, #309 was on the end/corner and was large, with a king bed and fouton. The A/C worked like a dream and plenty of hot water. The balcony overlooked 8th and a construction area which we fondly referred to as the archaeolgical dig....not a great view but the beach was so close that it didn't matter. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family and hope to return next May!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels is a small hotel with great personalized service and attention to details. A perfect blend of elegance and tropical freshness with a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Illusion Boutique
- Illusion Boutique Playa Del Carmen
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen