Stayed for a week at the end of June with my wife. Was pleasantly surprised with the room which was spacious, modern and clean if only but basic though. The manager and hotel staff really friendly and helpful. Stayed bed & breakfast which was ideal. Out of the hotel and 10 secsto the right was the beautiful beach and 5 secs out of hotel to the left was the main 5th Avenue which had restaurants, shops, bars, cafes etc and 4 min walk to the main clubs/bar area. Would recommend Wickys beach club with nice snacks beach beds and pool. Also for meals La Parilla, Karens and for light meals and drinks the Tequila Barrel all on 5th Avenue.
Great hotel, great location, great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels is a small hotel with great personalized service and attention to details. A perfect blend of elegance and tropical freshness with a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Illusion Boutique
- Illusion Boutique Playa Del Carmen
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen