“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great place to stop for drinks while walking through the town. Located next to senior fronts and close to the pier. I loved the swinging chairs!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Needed to watch the NBA playoffs and went to Sr Dans. Lots of TV's and great service. Great location for people watching cause its right on the corner. Such a great place to hang out.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was a quaint little place, when Sr Frog's wouldn't accommodate our group, Sr. Dan's did. We met with the owner and had a great time. Much more accommodating and laid back fun than the other Sr.'s

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stopped by today after a very long walk exploring the town. I had read great things about the Kiwi margarita so felt I needed to try one out. All I can say is YUM. I never would have thought of making this particular drink and now I will try to duplicate this at home. Great service and good drinks.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We happened upon this while walking around Playa on spring break. The NCAA basketball was on and we needed a place to watch-this was perfect. Fun little outdoor bar , and with some swings too! Dan and his bartender were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back if we make it there again!