“Awesome Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$105.00*
and up
Underwater Maya Snorkeling Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer snorkeling and scuba diving activities for all levels, from beginners to very well experienced divers. We are located at several resorts along the Riviera Maya, among which: Palladium and Grand Sirenis, Viva Maya & Azteca in Playacar, hotel zone in Playa del Carmen, and The Royal and Gran Porto resorts, right in the heart of downtown Playa. Come and join us! We are already looking forward to introducing you to our nice and friendly mexican team!!
Surprise, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our family booked a combination snorkel/dive trip to Cozumel. The sales staff at the Porto were great! They helped us choose the right trip! We snorkeled at 3 different sites and they were all AWESOME! All the guides on the boat were amazing and made sure our trip was great....I would strongly recommend aqua excursions to anybody visiting Playa del Carmen. You will have a blast and see some really beautiful ocean!

1 Thank Clark19761973
Leo S, General Manager at Aqua Excursions, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Cozumel definetly one of the "must do" tours in Riviera Maya we are very happy to hear you had a great time Diving and Snorkeling please be sure to come back and try our other tours with our loyalty program you get an automatic 10% discount.
we hope to see you again soon
Greetings From Myself and the STAFF at Aqua Excursions

Albuquerque, New Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“snorkel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Took a boat from our resort Grand Sirenis to Akumal. Saw sea turtles, rays, a barracuda, and a ton of fish.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for snorkeling with us, you went on one of our most popular tours only a 15 minute boat ride,garanteed turtles ,hope to see you again soon we have a lot more tours to offer and we are sure you will be positevly surprised .
Greetings from myself and the STAFF at Aqua Excursions.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Always Great Diving With UTW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I dive along the Mexican Riviera 2 to 3 times a year. I'm an advance diver with 25 years experience. All I can say is that The UTW Dive center at the Palladium is tops. Roberto, the manager is very accommodating and a real nice guy. They have some of the best dive masters. They are always very friendly, organized and they watch your back. Great equipment if you need to rent. Boats are excellent and they always find interesting dive sites. I always make arrangements with Karina who works with customer service. I highly recommend UTW for any level of diver. Joe H.

Visited May 2014
AquaEx, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Aqua Excursions, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Hola Joe!
Thank you very much for your sincere comments! We really appreciate it and makes us keep on going to be better! Without this words, we wouldn't be able to measure if we are on the right tracks!
We will always be happy to host you and go diving with you!
Thank you for recommending us and hope to see you soon!
Windsor, Colorado
“Great day of diving and snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I used UTW to take a day trip to Cozumel while we were staying at the Grand Palladium. The boat crew was great and split us up according to our abilities. They had 3 different dive teams and one snorkle guide. I did a 2 tank dive with Chris and one other experienced diver. My wife snorkled with Paulito and 4 other people. Both of my dives were on the reef, had great visibility and lots of aquatic life. The current was so strong that we just drifted along on our dive and went about 3 miles or so in 52 minutes. My wife also had a good experience with the snorkeling. NOTE: if you are staying south of Playa Del Carmen plan on an 11 hour day with the drive, ferry ride and dive.

Hola Bret!
So good to know that your wife and you really liked diving and snorkeling in Cozumel! You got to see the beauty of one of the most marine bio diverse spots on the planet, so you can tell you are very lucky for that! We hope you come back soon so we can take you to different sites next time!
Thank you!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife recently stayed at the Royal Suites and completed our advanced open water course. I did not know what the dive shop was like before arriving. I had actually had an entirely different place listed on our padi e course because I did not know what they had at the resort. I was not, I repeat, not, disappointed. We were going to do the basic AOW course. Instead we opted to do the cenote and cozumel dive in addition. Our instructor at the resort, Rudy, was thorough with us. He even gave us homework to do! The local dives were amazing. Off the track a little bit, we had brought our own equipment, and I was worried about having to hump our equipment back and forth. No worries. They will let you keep your stuff there in a locked room. Back to the diving. The cenote dive was not anything like I thought it would be. It was a total rush. Even if you don't know what it is like, do it. An experience you will not forget. Chris was our instructor on the cenote dives and our deep drift dive in Cozumel. I am usually a nervous person. He did an excellent job explaining the rules and dive plan at the cenote, as well as the Cozumel dive. It was a joy to just talk with him as we made our way thru the traveling to dive sites, furthering my intentions to become a dive master, and hopefully an instructor. The whole operation is top notch. All the guys who work there are top notch. Book your dives with them, you will leave with a huge perma grin on your face. Thank you very much guys, I will be back!!!

Leo S, General Manager at Aqua Excursions, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you very much for your excellent review,Rudy has been with us for many years and is a great instructor as well as guide,we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and that everything was up to par,we understand how convenient it is for divers to get on theboat right on the Beach and be at the dive sites in less than 5 minutes,dont forget we have a loyalty program which gives you an automatic 10% discount next time you dive with us so we hope to see you soon.
Greetings from Rudy The STAFF and myself