5,049 results
All reviewsel puertosignature casitalas brisasdeluxe casitala laguna restaurantwillow stream spapresidents clubbmw bikesgolf cartlobby loungelagoon viewresort feebanyan treebeautiful propertybeach areamain buildingall inclusive option
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Location: Paradise on earth. Room: excellent: People Unique.
Best vacations ever. The service is outstanding. All people from the front desk, bell boys, housekeeping, restaurant servers, facilities helpers (transportation), beach personnel; and everybody with no exception mede me and my family feel unique. Amadis, bell boys service and Gabriel from transportation gave us the most unique experience. Will my family and I go there again?.... Absolutely yes!!!

Room Tip: Cabnas are unique
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rafaeldelgad
Isamu T, Isamu Tsuji / Quality Manager at Fairmont Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We really appreciate your review. Hope you can come back very soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Paradise in Mexico. Great accomidations with every conceivable choices for food,fun and adventure. The beautiful blue waters Fran the pristine white beaches. Pleanty of water sports to suit everyone. Every resturant on the property is outstanding. First class gym. I will be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com

We really appreciate your review. Hope you can come back very soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This was my first time visiting Fairmont Mayakoba. As a single parent traveling with young children, I had a strong desire for everything to be positive, easy, and memorable. The Fairmont delivered beyond my highest expectations! The beauty of the resort, the wonderful rooms, and the amazing food are undoubtedly fabulous. The resort was also absolutely kid-friendly. What stood out to me, however, was the staff. Cynthia was the most wonderful concierge I've met in all my years of world travel. All other staff members that we interacted with also shared a sense of welcome and investment in my family's experience that was unforgettable. On top of all that, I had a professional experience (as a psychologist) that was eye-opening in the best way. I learned about the resort's commitment to women's workplace success, issues of diversity, overall well-being and satisfaction of the employees, and contributions to the local Mayan villages. That puts the Fairmont Mayakoba into a one-of-a-kind category for me. If you care about social and cultural diversity issues, this is a great company to know about. It's taken me a few months to write this review - life gets busy! But even after all this time, I wish to be back at the Fairmont Mayakoba. I can't wait until my next visit there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank drkerri12

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Oh Fairmont does it right!!! Love me some fairmont. And this hotel stunning!

We had a girls trip with friends coming from all over the globe.

From Check In to the pools to dinner, everything was polished, and the staff are so friendly. Rooms were incredibly spacious.

We were spoiled with little gifts in our rooms two of the nights.

Meals were amazing! Especially Las Brisas! The Rainbow Lobster Rolls were unreal! Thank you to Alexander for taking such great care of us for Meliza's birthday.

Pools are everywhere! many have a little shelf where you can sit or lay in it. And they have an adult pool to escape any kids. The beach was gorgeous. White sand. Thank you for the incredible week! You should go to this resort..

**but remember to bring bug spray! And some bug bite healing lotion of some sort. It was very very humid and hot and they sprayed each night for the bugs, but they got me bad the first night and had huge welts on my leg. One leg. But this is the same as when I went to Hualtulco. Maybe it's my sweet blood.

Room Tip: The room on the canal are fab! 700 series is in the middle, so walking distance to reception, breakfast and the beach.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank MsKimberlyAllison

Thank you very much for your comments about Fairmont Mayakoba and our staff. We hope you to serve you soon! For your convenience we can provide with those spays in different areas of the hotel.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

From arrival to departure, each staff were phenomenal! I am a frequent guest, I stayed at this hotel many times! Food is getting better and better in the last past 3 years! I am sure the new Chef Eric De Maeyer is reason for it!
The blackened Cod at El Puerto, the lobster tacos at las Brisas, just to named some items, are divine!

Service in all outlets have been great! Thank you to Eduardo Samasoya, Raul Castro, and Mauro for the special attention to my group, we were treated like princesses!

The enhancement of the beach was needed, and is phenomenal.
Finally thank you to the servers and bartenders to always remembering what we liked! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meliza L

We love your words about Fairmont Mayakoba. Please let us know your net visit to prepare a even better stay for you and your family.