“Unique”

D'Garheti Gallery Boutique
Ranked #22 of 69 Shopping in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: D'GARHETI GALLERY BOUTIQUE BRINDA ACTUALMENTE A NUESTROS CLIENTES UN CONCEPTO UNICO EN EL MERCADO, CONJUGANDO LAS CREACIONES DE NUESTROS ARTISTAS EN UN MISMO ESPACIO DENOMINADO "GALERIA BOUTIQUE".
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
“Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I love the beautiful and unique art collections, the gallery is beautiful and I got the best customer service
Ever. I was so happy they offered shipping my purchase to my house in Toronto, Canada and not worry about how to bringing with me in the flight back to Toronto.
I will definitely be back or buy over the phone.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Reynaldo O

Houston, Texas
“The great find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stopped by during a recent vacation in Playa del Carmen and found the perfect modern Mexican art pieces to compliment our home decor. They even delivered to our front door so we didn't have to take it with us on the plane. Great service for a great product.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Norman D
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great art, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Love this art store. The art is absolutely beautiful and unique! We purchased 4 pieces from different artists. We loved everything.
We sure will come back or contact them and order as they do international shipping!
Great service!!!

1 Thank Gladys L
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent Art Gallery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect place to buy 100% hand made Mexican art although it was hard to choose from many attractive choices I am very satisfied with the quality and service they provided me.

1 Thank layoyis
Edmonton, Canada
“Very nice creations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I went to play del Carmen and I found this beautiful boutique where found so many amazing creations, the staff is very friendly and I was very lucky to find the owner who helped me choose something to bring with me back to Canada, he also mentioned that he is organizing the second event gathering all the major Mexican Artist in his Boutique which i find amazing. Honestly they really know what they are doing in this boutique amazing service and I ended up buying 2 items which were sent to me and I receive them 2 days after i arrive back to Canada meaning that it took them less than 1 week to ship my items I am very glad I went to see them and I definitely recomend doing business with them.

Visited November 2013