“authentic Mexican merchandise”

D'Garheti Gallery Boutique
Ranked #24 of 75 Shopping in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: D'garheti Gallery Boutique Brinda Actualmente A Nuestros Clientes Un Concepto Unico En El Mercado, Conjugando Las Creaciones De Nuestros Artistas En Un Mismo Espacio Denominado "galeria Boutique".
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 16 January 2014

A beautiful gallery in Playa del Carmen: where you can buy authentic handmade Mexican merchandise. I'm thrilled with my purchases, two beautiful pairs of earnings and a lovely ceramic sculpture. The service provided by the staff was super helpful and friendly. A must visit.

1  Thank Isabel S

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I love the beautiful and unique art collections, the gallery is beautiful and I got the best customer service
Ever. I was so happy they offered shipping my purchase to my house in Toronto, Canada and not worry about how to bringing with me in the flight back to Toronto.
I will definitely be back or buy over the phone.

1  Thank Reynaldo O
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stopped by during a recent vacation in Playa del Carmen and found the perfect modern Mexican art pieces to compliment our home decor. They even delivered to our front door so we didn't have to take it with us on the plane. Great service for a great product.

1  Thank normand691
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Love this art store. The art is absolutely beautiful and unique! We purchased 4 pieces from different artists. We loved everything.
We sure will come back or contact them and order as they do international shipping!
Great service!!!

1  Thank Gladys L
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect place to buy 100% hand made Mexican art although it was hard to choose from many attractive choices I am very satisfied with the quality and service they provided me.

1  Thank layoyis