“Best of its kind ever!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
London, United Kingdom
“Best of its kind ever!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Never thought I would ever go to a place where they served fried food or actually fast food!
Well I can tell you I am exceedingly pleased that I did! the best service ever, smiling, proud to be working and friendly to all visitors was my first impression over and above that of it being the cleanest place I have seen for a long time! Not only in the seating area but also the kitchen and storage areas that are easily seen from the counter.

The menu was explained to us and the philosophy of what to order, how and why was very neatly planned and executed.

When I was first told about the idea of a chicken schnitzel fast food restaurant, I must admit I had thought - weird ... and been wary of visiting. However "eat my hat" I was amazed to see the choices offered - didn't consider there were so many flavours or ways to serve chicken schnitzel ! however not only are there, but all healthily and well cooked yummy ! and with the finest of ingredients (I am told by a closed friend that they make the finest and best meatballs also, however they are not yet on the menu!)
I digress, apologies!

I am so blown away with having discovered this place and that it is only yet in its infancy! I cannot begin to tell you what great place this is.
All food was cooked immediately from fresh. Pleasant 'sounds' too.
Each salad or side or main was checked to ensure it was authentic and correct according to menu.
I must say, it was also very fast!
Well done to all involved - I do believe this is going to be the next biggest thing out there....
They have some great followers, so I believe and some fantastic ideas for the future...
Can't wait to go back there, I highly recommend it. Of course its not michelin star or cordon bleu cooking - its chicken schnitzel for goodness sakes - but BOY! IS IT GOOD!!!
Tryt it! you'll love it!!!

• Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
“A place to remmember”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Finally a place where I can eat a perfect meal with a reasonable price! I loved the food especially the humus. I loved the service. The staff where kind and present, the restaurant itself was clean and if I understood correctly it’s a new restaurant. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“loved this place”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had a great time having dinner at Bekef... the food was fresh and really tasty... i had the picosita chicken breast - very recomended!! and the humus is also great! and the most important, the service was excelent. we got the food fast and they treated us with a big smile

• Visited January 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great food and an excellent servise and hosting, i really recommend it!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Last month i had visited at Playa and i eat at "BEKEF". I had enjoyed my lunch so much! an Israeli's food, homemade very tasty. The hosting made me feell very comfortable and i plentiful. I really recommend "BEKEF"! Enjoy :)

• Visited December 2013
“Rico!!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Nice place to eat, the picosita milanesa it's my favorite.
Recommended for a nice meal out of town, try all the different ripe of marinated chicken breast! They are just delicious!

Visited January 2014