We came on Friday June 27th, 2014 for 1 week, arrived at night around 8:30, however staff were very friendly and brought our luggage to our room and then we went for dinner at the buffet...food was excellent...we had a junior suite room overlooking the back with palm trees etc. and was quiet and we had coffee on our balcony each morning...The beach was wonderful, water was so blue, staff were excellent every day and always talked with you...We went to all 5 of the other restaurants for dinner, French was our favourite, however the Japanese, steak house was good as well...wish they had an Italian Restaurant...We would definately recommend this resort and we will be back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * The hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya is located directly on the white, sandy beach of the Playacar residential estate, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Playacar, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels. The 400 spacious and elegant junior suites are set in the 3-storey main building, with its delightful architectural style and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens. * Next Village / Location Playa del Carmen 2.0 km approx. * Next City Cancún 60.0 km approx. * Airport Cancún International Airport (CUN) 55.0 km approx. * Main Building 3 floors 400 rooms * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Atrapalo, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Riviera Maya
- Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya Mexico - Playa Del Carmen