We visited the property the last week in January and really liked it. This was our 4th RIU Palace experience (Cabo, Aruba, Cancun) so we knew what to expect. We were very happy with our resort selection-it was close to Playa, same great restaurants we've been spoiled with and impeccable service. We love, love, LOVE the Mexican hospitality!
The resort and beach are absolutely perfect.
We visited all of the other RIU properties this time around, which I would highly reccommend. They are all just a bit different and offer their own charm, but, we were really happy we chose the RPRM and will definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * The hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya is located directly on the white, sandy beach of the Playacar residential estate, along with the Riu Palace Mexico, Playacar, Riu Yucatan and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels. The 400 spacious and elegant junior suites are set in the 3-storey main building, with its delightful architectural style and surrounded by extensive tropical gardens. * Next Village / Location Playa del Carmen 2.0 km approx. * Next City Cancún 60.0 km approx. * Airport Cancún International Airport (CUN) 55.0 km approx. * Main Building 3 floors 400 rooms * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Riviera Maya
- Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya Mexico - Playa Del Carmen