I came with a group of 6 girls to celebrate a bachelorette weekend and we stayed at Porto Playa condo 202. We had such a fantastic time and we actually hung out at the condos quite a bit because of how luxurious and beautiful the place was. We took full advantage of the roof top hot tub and spent an afternoon at the pool. The condo was immaculate with great furnishings and a nice layout for a group- we all wanted to move in! The staff was very helpful and the location is perfect for walking around and stumbling upon local restaurants, bars and shops. The only complaint I have was that they dont allow you to bring your own alcohol to the El Taj beach area, but we just moved a few feet down the beach and rented chairs there. All in all it was a great trip and I would love to go back and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The focal point is a Sanctuary reminiscent of a tropical rain forest. There is even a "State of the Art" Gym and Fitness Center right on premises. Porto Playa features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses and condominiums. All the Penthouses have their own private rooftop terrace with BBQ outdoor kitchen, heated Jacuzzi some with spectacular partial ocean views. Centrally located in the heart of Playa, Porto Playa is only one short block from the beautiful Caribbean Playa del Carmen beaches and famous 5th Ave. Perfect for beach weddings, honeymoons in Playa del Carmen , families and business groups and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel And Beachclub
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen