My husband and I stayed at Porto Playa for 5 days in July. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Penthouse unit and had another couple staying with us. This is my 3rd time staying at Porto Playa and I have enjoyed each visit and will be back again. I love that this condo hotel is a couple of blocks from their beach club (Indigo) and in walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, bars. It's also very quiet here. They have a beachfront resort which is beautiful but it's a little to "busy" for us. The grounds are very lush with beautiful palms trees, foliage and a waterfall pool that you can hear when you are sitting on your balcony. The concierge and front desk staff are always around and are very attentive. We also used the concierge to book our round trip transportation from/to Cancun airport. We've always had excellent service. Upon arrival, the front desk staff will explain everything you need to know about your stay, the valet shows you to your room and explains everything you need to know about your room. In your room, they have coffee, snacks, beer, wine, tequila, margarita mix and non-alcoholic beverages. They replenish the items daily and charge you for any items used. The prices for the items are very reasonable. Purified hot and cold water is free and they provide a water cooler in your room. They also have a privilege card that will give you 10% off at area restaurants. Our reservation included breakfast daily and we enjoyed eating at Indigo and Imprevist. We also ate dinner at their restaurant Plank and received 20% off on Thursday. Plank was very delicious and unique. We even went back another night for cocktails and appetizers since it's just around the corner. During the day, we enjoyed hanging out at their two beach clubs, Indigo and Wickys, for good drinks and food right on the beach. I love staying at this condo hotel and will be back on our next visit to Playa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The focal point is a Sanctuary reminiscent of a tropical rain forest. There is even a "State of the Art" Gym and Fitness Center right on premises. Porto Playa features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses and condominiums. All the Penthouses have their own private rooftop terrace with BBQ outdoor kitchen, heated Jacuzzi some with spectacular partial ocean views. Centrally located in the heart of Playa, Porto Playa is only one short block from the beautiful Caribbean Playa del Carmen beaches and famous 5th Ave. Perfect for beach weddings, honeymoons in Playa del Carmen , families and business groups and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel And Beachclub
- Porto Playa Condo Hotel & Beachclub Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen