Once again I find myself here dreaming about another trip to Coco's - I have been there so many times I have lost count. Yep, I love it. I love absolutely everything about it. It is where my soul wants to go when it comes time to plan a vacation. Sometimes we even go twice in a year. There is nowhere else exactly like it. I have written many reviews and they are all true. There is a tug that I get whenever I think about the place, the family that owns it, the food, the wine, the laughter, the funny bird noises, the palms swaying, the tiny little pool shimmering in the sun, and so on.... There is too much to tell and words can't make up what you feel when you are there. All I can say is go.... and go with someone you love. You will come away loving them more than you did before your trip. Leave a seashell on your patio so I know you were there. 88 days and counting.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens, Cocos Cabanas has 6 cozy Bungalows (3 Queen ,1 King and 2 Junior suites), an outdoor Swimming pool and is just 10 minutes walking or 3 by bike from the beach. All bungalows have A/C, Ceiling Fans and iPod docking stations. The Junior suites come with King Bed and a Futon , Kitchenette, Fridge, Micro, Coffee-maker and all Boutique amenities .The bungalows are built in a typical local style with thatched roofs made of dried and woven palm-tree leaves. They all have tiled flooring and private bathrooms with a shower or bath. Cocos Cabanas offers both Mexican and international cuisine, including pizzas made in Coco's wood-fired oven(Lobster-Pizza), grilled Shrimp, Lobster and Steaks and a range of Mexican appetizers and Main dishes such as Mole poblano, Guacamole,Mixiote, Ceviche or Quesadillas. Guests can relax in the sun loungers or hammocks by the pool, go snorkeling or explore some of the nearby Mayan ruins, including Tulum or Chichen Itza. Ferries to the island of Cozumel leave from Playa del Carmen, about a 20-minute drive from the resort.Just Relax we do the rest!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cocos Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco`s Cabanas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Cocos Cabanas Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen