the food is good as they have like four big buffets... met some cool people who we partied with at the sports bar and the little dj party on the beach
The beach is terrible and from our building on the resort we had to take the little fairy... pretty much had to take the fairy everywhere as the property is so big.
had to take a taxi into playa
rooms were nice but some money came up missing from our safe after we complained they gave us free taxi to the airport so it was a wash.
the beach sucked so we just chilled in the pool all day... they do provide premium liquor and have good bartenders
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in an area of 445 acres in a prime position on the beach on the Riviera Maya, BlueBay Grand Esmeralda combines elegant Mayan features with contemporary design and a wide range of service to suit the most discerning traveller. BlueBay Grand Esmeralda provides a relaxed atmosphere for holiday makers. The hotel features 979 elegant and well-appointed rooms and suites with the option of a sea or garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your BlueBay Grand Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Esmeralda
- Bluebay Grand Esmeralda Hotel
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Riviera Maya
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Mayan Riviera
- Grand Esmeralda
- Blue Bay Grand Esmerelda
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Resort
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Beach Resort Spa
- Blue Bay Esmerelda
- BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen