This is our third time staying at a Royal Resort in Mexico. First two were at the Royal Islander in Cancun 2 and 5 years ago. First time at Royal Haciendas. Just about everything was perfect from the moment we arrived. We tend to use this as a base for trips to the nearby area for activities and dining and have only eaten here for lunch around the pool, which was fine. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed yoga classes and other facilities. Our personal concierge, Octavio, was super helpful and friendly. Only complaint is that wifi was a little slow and spotty in our unit. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen