We purchased a beachfront timeshare suite at the Royal Haciendas last year and this was our first opportunity to use it. We had our whole family plus friends there so we rented another suite along with ours. It was a fanatastic week. The facilities are great and the staff is excellent. The dining options are limited to 2 plus the pool bars so frequent trips into Playa are neccessary to mix things up. The trip is only 10 minutes and theer are endless options there so its not a problem. Only negatives are the limited shuttle times so you have to schedule around them. Onsite grocery store was reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet was a must do for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen