This place is not made for anyone under 35! They place is beautiful, well maintained and clean. The service was a hit and miss, it really depended on the staff at the time, some were really nice and friendly, others very rude. It seemed as if they were treating the All Inclusive guests differently. The pools were great, but the bar at the pool would close at 6! The main restaurant was good, the food was good, the service was again a hit and miss. But the Los Murales, their fancy restaurant that is supposedly included in the "All Inclusive" plan is terrible, terrible service, rude staff and nothing really fancy about the food. The room service was okay but after midnight there was no one who spoke English, we had to translate everything before calling. It would take them a minimum 45 mins to bring even a tea! There were also different drink sizes for the "All Inclusive" guests, they would serve us in the smallest glasses possible and use the cheapest liquors available. If this place was cheap, it would be understandable, but it really isn't.
There is nothing you can do after 10! The whole place is dead, and we weren't even allowed to sit around the pool and we would be followed by some one everywhere we went. Highly suggest a younger age oriented resort for those who seek a little fun and want to make new friends.
The rooms were nice, nothing really fancy but well maintained and the house keepers are very neat and detailed, they would even clean up twice in one day. Very polite!
The beach is okay, nothing fancy. The water on one side a half rocks and on the other its ALL rocks!
One thing I forgot to mention is that the restaurant offers a buffet and a menu! They dont tell you about the menu unless you know about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen