Great staff.. Very attentive to your needs. Best I have dealt with in my travels. Rooms are spacious.. Food is good for lunch at pool bar and along beach. Would recommend los muerelos for dinner option. It is the only air conditioned restaurant . exceptional quality. It is primarily seafood ..chops and steaks are an additional upcharge if you are on the food plan which is pricey but worth it if you are not renting a car I.would consider..overall a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen