I'm so glad we decided on Paseo del Sol for our trip to the Cancun region. We looked at many options and found the perfect place. Our 3 bedroom was perfect for the 5 of us (two families). The location was perfect! Within walking distance to central Playa del Carmen and the ferry to Cozumel but away from the congestion and a nice quiet place to relax. The pool and grounds were gorgeous and the condo was so well equipped we didn't need a thing. We did have a car which was handy for trips to the grocery, and attractions farther away but it wasn't necessary. We also had access to the private beach just across the street. The staff was fantastic! I ended up needing to do an interview via Skype (wouldn't you know I get the call after we had already booked) and when we found out our condo didn't have WiFi except on the porch, Ramon at the front desk arranged for me to do the interview in their back office. Our vacation was wonderful and a big part of it was the great accommodations!
It was the best cross between the privacy of an apartment with the support (cleaning, ect.) of a great hotel. Ramon is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s always a pleasure to guide the ones that are looking for a luxury yet affordable vacation in Playa del Carmen.Playa del Carmen it’s just the place to be while on vacation, it features first world facilities with an authentic Mexican taste, dressed with a multicultural ambiance.Our peaceful beautiful condo complex is located in Playacar, a gated community with 24/7 security with a paradisiacal Caribbean landscape; just 15 min walking or 5 min driving distance from the well known 5th avenue. Paseo del Sol features its own lighted and complimentary tennis court, Gym, sauna, free parking, the largest and most beautiful pool in the area and beach club right across de street.All the condominiums are fully air conditioned and furnished, spacious living room, ceiling fans, linens and towels, bottled drinking water, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, dishwasher), cable tv, dvd player, iron/ironing board combo, washer/dryer and very large balcony, terrace or either rooftop.All points considered, Paseo del Sol is a good choice for those who want the convenience of a fully equipped condo and all the tourist services you are likely to need, both in Playacar and Playa del Carmen.I would love to understand your needs in order to provide with the best option for vacations, I have a solution for every single need and budget.Please write or call me at any time, I’m always available to assist you. Best regards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Encanto Paseo del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen