We stayed in Reef 106 for 6 nights last week. Steve was really helpful before we left in answering questions about the condo and area. The condo was beautiful; it had everything we needed to make some light meals and even do some laundry.
The staff here is outstanding. Ramon at the front desk made dinner reservations, confirmed our transport and organized grocery delivery twice during the stay. The housekeeping was very thorough and they call taxis any time you want to head downtown.
There were a few small hiccups like we made sure the unit had a DVD player but it turned out to be broken. We had some small kids who were bored because of this. We also had a non-functioning ceiling fan but they fixed it the next day.
Overall, I highly recommend the unit and PDS. There's a lot to do in the area and the beaches are beautiful. After a long day of swimming or exploring, it's nice to come back to a place that feels homey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s always a pleasure to guide the ones that are looking for a luxury yet affordable vacation in Playa del Carmen.Playa del Carmen it’s just the place to be while on vacation, it features first world facilities with an authentic Mexican taste, dressed with a multicultural ambiance.Our peaceful beautiful condo complex is located in Playacar, a gated community with 24/7 security with a paradisiacal Caribbean landscape; just 15 min walking or 5 min driving distance from the well known 5th avenue. Paseo del Sol features its own lighted and complimentary tennis court, Gym, sauna, free parking, the largest and most beautiful pool in the area and beach club right across de street.All the condominiums are fully air conditioned and furnished, spacious living room, ceiling fans, linens and towels, bottled drinking water, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, dishwasher), cable tv, dvd player, iron/ironing board combo, washer/dryer and very large balcony, terrace or either rooftop.All points considered, Paseo del Sol is a good choice for those who want the convenience of a fully equipped condo and all the tourist services you are likely to need, both in Playacar and Playa del Carmen.I would love to understand your needs in order to provide with the best option for vacations, I have a solution for every single need and budget.Please write or call me at any time, I’m always available to assist you. Best regards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Encanto Paseo del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen