Though I am only 26 I have been blessed with being able to travel in my life. I've been to a vast list of states, countries, and islands and I must say that THIS is the best place I've traveled to yet. The service is better than anything you would be able to experience any where else. They know you by name, they get to know your likes, and your personal butlers will go out of their way to ensure that you are having the time of your life. We stayed right on the beach in a huge villa that Gweneth Paltrow once stayed at as well as Steve Tyler, we were assigned a butler who was absolutely amazing. Anything we requested, anything at all could be done for us even if it wasnt listed or it wasnt on the menu. If you have the money to spend and you want an unforgettable experience please come here and stay on the beach like I did--it is worth it. This is the ideal trip for family, couple, or honeymoon. We had a private catered dinner with an exec. chef right in our backyard, private pools connected to each bedroom, huge comfortable beds, amazing tubs/showers. EVERYTHING about the place I just kept saying "Oh my God" to. To think that some people live like this 24/7 is something I can't wrap my head around. The restaurants are amazing and your butler will escort you to them via fancy golf cart. The weather was perfection and the entire experience was like some never ending fantasy that I can't wait to escape to again (going again this March)! The spa was out of this world I highly recommend going for massages and facials!! The ONLY downside to this place is you will seriously need therapy when your trip ends and you get back to the real world!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Mayakoba is situated on the Riviera Maya. This luxury resort in Mexico offers spacious suites and is located south of Cancun and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen. Surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle and caressed by warm Carribbean breezes, is a resort of rare luxury and indulgence. Rosewood Mayakoba is imbued with the unique spirit of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. A journey to this serene world, immersed in the dense green perfume of the jungle, captivates the soul with unimaginable tropical beauty, and pure, simple refinement. The ecological enclave of Mayakoba is a new, enlightened model of true luxury hospitality that celebrates the land without compromising it. Mayakoba embraces the government restrictions on development and mangrove preservation which has always been a top priority for the developers and designers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosewood Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen