Rosewood Mayakoba continues to be an amazing resort. The wonderful greeting upon arriving, the easy check-in and the relaxing cruise to your suite transforms you into a relaxing state. Our butler, Nick , was waiting for us at our private dock and took care of getting us settled in. He took care of our spa and dinner reservations for the week and kept tabs on us to see if we had any other needs. Our suite overlooked both the lagoons and the ocean and was beautifully equipped. We enjoyed the Pratessi sheets and the little extra goodies that appeared in our room throughout our stay. We enjoyed eating at all of the restaurants. Agave Azul had great sushi and a fun atmosphere and we loved the lobster tacos and ceviche at Punta Bonita. The dinners and breakfast at Casa del Lago were also delicious. The staff was wonderful and well trained - we were truly pampered! I have been to spas throughout the world and cannot think of a spa that is better equipped, more beautiful or that has more to offer. A trip to the spa is a must while staying at Rosewood. The grounds were beautifully kept and we enjoyed walking and biking around the resort just to take in the beauty of this space. Its hard to put in a review just how wonderful this place is. You must come see it for yourself. Also, it is an easy flight from central and eastern US. After being picked up at the airport you can be on the beach with an agave mojito in hand in approx. 90 min! We can't wait to go back for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Mayakoba is situated on the Riviera Maya. This luxury resort in Mexico offers spacious suites and is located south of Cancun and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen. Surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle and caressed by warm Carribbean breezes, is a resort of rare luxury and indulgence. Rosewood Mayakoba is imbued with the unique spirit of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. A journey to this serene world, immersed in the dense green perfume of the jungle, captivates the soul with unimaginable tropical beauty, and pure, simple refinement. The ecological enclave of Mayakoba is a new, enlightened model of true luxury hospitality that celebrates the land without compromising it. Mayakoba embraces the government restrictions on development and mangrove preservation which has always been a top priority for the developers and designers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosewood Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen