“Great location and luxury!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
YogaShala...
Tulum
“Great location and luxury!”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in February 2015

Have stayed several times in this PH but haven´t taken the time to write a review till now.

What we love about this penthouse is the location, it is in the middle of everything but at the same time totally quiet. Located practically in the middle of what the locals call it "old Playa" and "new Playa" so you can walk to everything, no need for a car. Instead of renting a car for the whole stay we just rent a car for the days we wanna do day trips to Tulum, Cancun, etc.

The Ph is very spacious and luxury, the main suite on second floor is amazing, pictures don´t do justice, have told the owner he needs to update his pictures... The 2 pools are perfect if you bring kids.

The gym has the basic equipment but we prefer to use the gym (Playa Gym??) right in front which is really nice.

Can´t really come up with any negatives about this place which is why we keep coming back, for us the most important thing is the location, very comfortable to just walk out of your front door and walk to all the restaurants, shops, bars, etc..

The property is stunning as well, very open and a great view!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Simon R
Hamar, Norway
“Stay review Magia”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We have stayed in this apartment several times and this last time for 8 nights. This penthouse has a great location, spacious and very clean. This was pure luxury.
I would highly recommend this apartment to others and look forward to coming back again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Crystal C
“Its just ok..”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

First off I'd like to point off that the property manager helped me out alot and tried to meet my needs to the best of his abilities. What i was not impressed with was the property. The common grounds are beautiful, but the have alot of "dumb" rules. The first day they told us that it was okay to drink by the pool and then when we went after a long and stressful day, one of the employees and the manager of the grounds told us we couldnt.. They had mentioned "no bottles" not cans. I mean who goes to vacations and doesnt have a beer?!? Then the next day another worker got after me for wearing by water shoes in the pool saything that it was in the "rules" I carefully read the rules and it said no such thing. He told me to take it up with administration, I'm on vacation why would I want to do that!!? Ok also on the first night we told management about the jacuzzi leaking, they were never able to fix it.. Which sucked because we felt better in the terrace in privacy. We also asked for a bbq pit, they could not provide one and we were not going to spend on one to leave it. The condo looks like it needs some TLC, new fixtures, mirrors, paint. It smelled damp, but I guess its because of the water. The kitchen is not comfortable, cooking to 10
In an electric small 4 burner takes hours literally. The beaches are ok.. Much better in Cancun or maybe it was the time. It is perfectly located close to everything, stores, restaurants, clubs but u can sleep at night.. I room distribution is odd.. In the upstairs room the 2nd room is like a closet. You have to walk through the other one to get in to it and the bathroom is TINY!! I have been to Cancun Playa before many times, actually stayed in the hotel right in front and i feel like I made the wrong choice in staying in a condo. Not this one in particular but over all.. If you have a little extra to spend, stay at a hotel.. When you are in vacation you want to
Be served and not get after. I wish I had better things to say
I also texted Laura the person who recieved me to let her know about my check out and I had no response, i hope to get my dep back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing