I would highly recommend the Grand Riviera Resort. We stayed there for 3 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed the setting. The restaurants here are excellent and we enjoyed moving round them all. We had a few favourites. We found Le Fleur was very good. You can only access this restaurant if you choose to go Platinum but I would highly recommend this. Platinum allows you to access some places on the beach and some lovely smaller pools which we loved. You can access a catamaran or kayak at the beach free of charge, or snorkel masks all with your Platinum band.
The staff are so friendly and helpful, the facility very clean and the grounds kept incredibly well. We enjoyed using the gym in the morning and the evening bands were very good.
Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa is located on the stunning Riviera Maya, just three kilometers from the famous Playa Del Carmen, in beautiful surrounds, with large and spacious natural parks and the delight of a good tropical weather. Besides our fascinating beach, renowned for the clear water and splendid sea beds, typical of the east end of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Hotel invites you to discover the huge wealth of the archaeological remains of the Maya culture in this area. After crossing the spacious lobby the splendid "Paseo de los Dioses" is reached, which invites the costumers to discover the charm of the hotel. It is a gift to our senses to enjoy all our facilities that can be found to our left and right on the way to the marvelous beach awaiting for everybody at the way of the pleasant stroll.Opened in December 2007, Grand Riviera Princess offers 674 fully equipped rooms with a range of services that give the clients a variety of possibilities to choose from: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Deluxe (some with direct pool access), Platinum Suites and Laguna Villa Suites (ideal for the most romantic honeymoon).A fascinating Spa is offered to all the clients, and the most complete activity program during day and night. A range of services in the varied and international selection of top quality food provide the perfect counterpoint when sharing moments of peace and calm with excellent meals in beautiful and inviting specially decorated surrounds, some of which are by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Riviera Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen