My girlfriend and I stayed at the resort while our husbands were in Florida golfing. I think that we got the better deal by far.
We loved the resort. We met wonderful people from different areas of the world and had some great times with them all, especially the people we met from New Brunswick. Can`t beat those maritimers.
We found the staff very pleasant and easy to get along with. Never had the feeling that they were looking for a hand out.
I have to especially thank Ricardo the life guard. I was stung by a stingray and he made sure that I was looked after. The doctor at the resort was wonderful, very soothing and helpful. I ended up going to the hospital and did not know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised by how caring and kind they were.The taxi driver that took me to the hospital waited for us and even went into the drugstore with me to make sure everything was o.k.
The food was excellent. We found that it was fresh everyday. I did not have to go up to the swim up bar for a drink as there was always a server asking us if we needed anything.
We were with Sunwing tours and they were always there to help anyway they could.
All in all we were very impressed and would return again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen