“We love this place for Playa nightlife and ambiance”

Diablito Cha Cha Cha
Reserve with OpenTable
Diablito Cha Cha Cha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #213 of 1,312 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$16 - US$53
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Under a funky Palapa in the Mexican Caribean find a 50s retro & tropical scenario! Funky music, live DJ's & the Best Gourmet Cocktails in Playa del Carmen! So the pleasure of drinking is even higher whit our refreshing beverages and sofisticated cocktails.
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is a popular hotspot . . .you can eat on this comfy sofa chairs/lounge furniture or a table or bar.. .and they all work... we loved siting on the lounge chairs and people watching the crazy playa atmosphere. . .we came here every night we were in playa area for four straight nights.. .. on one occasion .our waitress Paula was amazing and attentive.. Other times we sat at the bar and the bartenders were all great and made amazing drinks (one bartender with a handlebar mustache i cant remember his name but he was great!)

My had sushi rolls and other great food while my wife thinks their fish tacos are the best! so try them.. . .we love this place

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here and a nice change from the foe we had been eating. The crab claws are a must as are the tuna tostadas. yes it is noisy because of the club across the street, so conversation takes strong lungs, but most all of the restaurants on Main Street or streets close to it are noisy because of all the music coming from just about everywhere . For us it jus part of the party atmosphere in all of Playa-- a lot of happy people having fun, rocking to the music and having some really good food.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The environment here is nice, and if you're looking to go to a club soon after dinner, you need only walk a few steps in any direction to find one. I really liked the fruity drinks and the sushi that I ordered, as did my boyfriend. Our other friends enjoyed the steak skewers, but both had tummy aches later that night, so that was not good. Overall, the environment, the food I ate and the service were very good.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to get some drinks but it was simply impossible to even say a thing to my partner. The music next door is simply too loud that can't hear what they are playing, specially if you seat in the corners. The music Diablito bar plays is very boring. It makes no sense to have a launch bar next to the big crazy clubs because they overshadow Diablito. Drinks were pretty watered. However, the place looks kinda cozy and the waiters are really friendly and welcoming. But if i were you I'd save my money and go somewhere else where the environment and drinks are worth my money. The food was very mediocre.

2  Thank innavonfustenberg
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Loved the bar, great music, It is a lovely spot and very cool in styling but they need to have better service really good food but extremely bad service!!