“Good time ”

and up
3D Museum of Wonders Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The First 3D illusion art Museum in the Americas! The 3D Museum Of Wonders allows you to become completely immersed in magnificent 3D illusional artwork by DaVinci, Michelangelo and other world masters. Families, couples and people of all ages marvel at this unique attraction. Air-conditioned for your complete comfort, so if its raining or super hot outside, you'll be enjoying a cooling treat everyone will love. Bring your camera to capture unforgettable memories of Playa del Carmen trip that will last a lifetime! No trip to Playa del Carmen is completed without a visit !
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good option for inside activity, little break from being at sun all day, facundo was great, very patient with my son. I really enjoy it

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"great guide"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

During our visit we had Samuel walk around with us and help us with posing and getting the best angle for our shots, he was very helpful and willing to take as many pictures as we wanted and stuck around until we finished walking around the rooms. Really appreciated it! Great place to spend an afternoon to take pictures

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing scenery !!! Just loved my visit there !!! I had the privilege of being alone during my visit on a rainy day and had the guide called Facundo total attention! He explained each scenario very well and took me to the right spots to have the best pictures ever !!! Actually, He took all te pictures for me!

1  Thank jumarzochi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

the museum was very nice and the guide Maca was very helpful and helped us get the best pictures with the right positions

Sales M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at 3D Museum of Wonders, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Joshuatrav :D

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

While the price for entry is a little steep ($600 a person), this is a great place to spend an hour or so out of the elements. When you arrive, a guide takes you around and advises you on the best way of taking pictures with the art. My guide, Lilia, didn’t have much English and I had even less Spanish, but through many a hand gesture and a few giggles, I think we had a grand ole time. After she showed me all of the pictures, I was able to wander around the museum to take everything in again. I went soon after they opened for the day so I had the entire place to myself. My ticket came with one free coffee at the Museum of Ice Cream and Fun, which is actually a cafe on the first floor of the same building serving ice cream, coffee, and pastries. Despite the misnomer, the coffee was good and there is cute art on the walls. Be sure the bring a fully charged camera!