“Delicious Q U A L I T Y”
Review of FLOW Tulum

FLOW Tulum
Ranked #73 of 479 Restaurants in Tulum
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I basically checked myself in at Flow...
All I can say, when I left, my body felt clean... like it had gone through a detox, and I did not deprive myself of any culinary pleasures.
Staying at Harmony Glamping, I would have anyhow gone looking for a place like it, with excellent veggie food, chilled atmosphere, great music...
I opted to have breakfast, lunch and dinner there, when for my first meal I ordered the mixed salad, and the cook went out back to the garden and picked the greens.
I wish I had a couple of days more, to go through the whole menu... though I did manage to put a good dent in it :-)
The food is just quality... flavour, presentation, freshness. I am picky about gnocchi... and I was impressed. The bread at breakfast, also excellent. Everything really... top!
I only had one dessert... the Mango Tango... oh my! Party for the taste buds.
They make lovely soft drinks hot and cold and smoothies... AND THEY USE METAL STRAWS!!! big plus points! The juices are not watered down with ice, unless you want.
The bar has a small selection, but it is just right... house wine red and white, a few beers, and some cocktails.
What makes everything taste that much better is the lovely staff, the eco friendly concept, the originality... Win Win all around.
Thank you for making my stay so delicious.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

These guys are truly talented both in their cooking from locally sourced ingredients and the ambience.. we went several times and one if them was a Thai themed menu night, resulting in the best pad Thai I've ever had, mojitos are not to be missed and oh, not a coca cola or any branded fizzy drinks, they make their own and I truly recommend the ginger and lemon drink.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

My family enjoyed having dinner here. The atmosphere was creative and relaxing. The food was delicious. We ordered everything from falafels to pasta and thought it was all good. We especially recommend the falafels. The guys were working really hard even running out into the rainstorm to get more drinks for everyone. Very friendly bunch. We will go back. Can't wait to try Fri. curry night!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This is one of the coolest hippie places I have been. Think swings, soft techno music and delicous meals.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The Mezze-Platter with Hummus, Falafel, Pita, Babaganosh, etc. is wooonderful!! Delicious! We also had a Beetroot-goat cheese salad with caramelized nuts. Excellent, really!!

It definitely isn't the best location in town but definitely worth a walk or a short drive by taxi (from tulum town 35M$)