Been here three times. Probably not going back. Here's the good:
* great location on the beach - fantastic views
* tables are on the sand
* very pretty layout, especially at night - very romantic
* live band occasionally which is very nice
Here's the bad:
* every time the food is very BLAND
* drinks are very WEAK
* service is not up to par
* prices are not reflective of food quality
I guess if you want a great location and romantic setting, but don't care about how the food tastes or the drinks, then it's a good choice.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.