“Wow!”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Restaurante de Cocina Tipica Argentina que se basa en Cortes de Carne Argentino, hechos al carbon y de la mas alta clasificacion mundial denominada ANGUS PRIME, mismos que son asados profesionalmente .Lasagnas, Canelones y Fetuccinis de suprema calidad y con todo el gusto de la cocina Argentina.Milanesas, Pollo a la parrilla...y nuestra especialidad !!HAMBURGUESAS !En nuestro Restaurante, encontrara CALIDAD TOTAL con la responsabilidad que nos caracteriza y sobre todo, SABOR TRADICIONAL ARGENTINO !Typical Cuisine Restaurant Argentina based on Argentine meat cuts, made to the coal and of the highest world classification called PRIME ANGUS, which are roasted them professionally. Lasagnas, Gauteng and Fetuccinis of supreme quality and all the kitchen like Argentina. Breaded, Grilled Chicken ... and our specialty! BURGERS! In our restaurant, TOTAL QUALITY find the responsibility that characterizes us and above all TRADITIONAL TASTE ARGENTINE!
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Quite possibly the best steak we have ever had! 14oz of Ribeye and Argentine cut. What a find. Absolutely lovely staff too. If you're passing through, stop and try - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and I drove through Tulum on the way back from Coba and had no idea of local restaurants but La Bistecca caught our attention as we were craving steaks. We ordered entrenas and were not disappointed with the quality of the meat or how they were cooked. We always ask for medium and most times find the steaks overcooked. At La Bistecca, the waiter asked us to cut the steaks in front of him to make sure they were cooked to our liking.

Despite other comments, we found service to be exceptional. As a matter of fact, we asked if they had guacamole (not on the menu and we didn't expect them to have it being an Argentinean restaurant) and the waiter said they'd make it for us. Next thing we know, we see another guy running back to the restaurant with two avocados in his hands. We must say that it was one of the best guacamole we ever had!

I would definitely go back if in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Beautiful family taking care of the business, good place to watch a match of your favorite football team, nice beer and drinks...

Reviewed 23 April 2013

We stop for lunch with my girfriend and i ask for arracherra steak with french fries and salad and it was delicious very tender and the term was perfect!!!!
My girlfriend ask for arrachera tacos and they were totally delicious with a very special taste that I never tried before !!!
we enjoy some delicious margaritas and mojitos that the waiter Pepe recommend us and they were lovely !!!

Definetly a great place with very good food and service definetly recommendable will be back !!!

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I got the arrachera steak with salad, and my husband got the arrachera tacos, both of them appeared on photo in the menu, when he got his tacos, it looked like pico de gallo and chunks of meat heated in the microwave, nothing like in the photo, i had to wake up and find the waiter and i explained to him that it's not what it looks like in the menu, and i asked him to grill it more, when we had the tacos back i was already done with my steak and we didn't see any change on the tacos appareance.

Plus, im mexican and the waiter didnt even look at my husband when asking questions, he asked ME where i was from, knowing that my husband is american and doesn't speak spanish, he was taking that advantage to flirt at me.

2  Thank Pamela M