“Top tacos”

Urge Taquito
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The best fish and srhimp tacos in the riviera maya now in Saint Louis Potosi!! come and try our delicious sauces and dressings, and have a relaxing time with us
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Top tacos”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

After three weeks in Mexico, this was our final meal before our bus to cancun airport. And what a way to end! Amazing ceviche and their own unique spin on the tacos - battered fish, prawns or chicken. Filling and tasty. They also have an impressive selection of toppings and sauces. It was all amazing value of course and a great way to end our trip. They may even rate as the best tacos of the trip!

• Visited November 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Bursting with favor”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

What a gem this taco stand is. I had one taco, one tquito. I swear I could taken an empty tortilla to the salsa bar and made a wonderful meal even without the rest of the delightful ingredients.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“not my favorite”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife, a couple friends and I stopped in for Lunch. We saw it on trip advisor and it was recomended by our snorkle guide. There were some locals there. We got a variaty of tacos and they all tasted kind of the same. Everything was fried the same way, and I didn't think it was all that great. The prices were cheap and the service was good though. I guess everyone likes the toppings bar, but i didn't find anything spectacular. I don't have any complaints, it just wasn't my favorite place.

• Visited December 2012
boulder
“Excellent soft tacos, fast service”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The soft tacos at Urge Taquito were perfectly seasoned and prepared very fast. The key feature that differentiates this restaurant from others is that they serve the tacos very simply and then ask you to visit the toppings bar, where they have every manner of sauce, cilantro, chiles, onions, and other toppings. Their tacos were some of the best we had in Tulum. The restaurant isn't in the center of town: it's a block or two away from the Supermarket San Francisco, along the highway from town heading toward Cancun. It's not far: definitely walking or cylcing distance from and worth the tiny walk to get there.

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Great Value”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

They turn out some good, inexpensive food here. Mostly locals here amid a laid-back environment. 3 tacos, 3 quesadillas, and 2 soft drinks for $11 - can't beat the price.

Note the map on TA indicates this is in the center of town; it's actually on the main road before you get to the traffic light as you approach town from the north, right across from the OXXO store.

Visited June 2013