“Tasty restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We had one,...then a second lunch here!!
I usually try not to return to the same place - when I travel - but after we had fish ceviche (small), tacos pirata and a fish burrito (or quesadilla,..can't remember) we "had" to go back :) !
Very tasty food, nice service and atmosphere, and great value!
ps: second time I tried the Langosta..fantastic!

1  Thank happyluv

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

To start with I had the mixed seafood ceviche (small serve) it was fresh and enough for a light meal if that's all you wanted. For my main I had the stuffed fish fillet, which is extremely tasty. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Il eat à ceviche, wowwwwww was perfect. The personel are funny and hé Take care good at you. The Happy hour is 2 for one, dos pina colada!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The food was great and the people are so nice. We had so much fun we bought t-shirts. We will go back if we are able to go back to Tulum.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I liked this place so much I went there twice during my stay in Tulum. The portions are huge, the prices are great, and the seafood is fresh. I had ceviche, fish tacos, and the pirate tacos (on separate occasions). And during the day, at least while I was there, it was two for one margaritas! I would definitely go back there again.