“Nice View and Breeze”

Ana y Jose Beach Club
Ranked #28 of 87 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Ana y Jose Beach Club is located in Tulum on one of the most amazing white sandy beaches, offers delicious casual cuisine, tropical cocktails, Lounge beach beds area, Kite surfing, Spa services, Kid's playground and showers we also organize weddings and events. Enjoy our long earned culinary tradition in a fun and casual setting.
Las Vegas, Nevada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Nice View and Breeze”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We ended up eating dinner hear on a Sunday night and only 3 tables were taken so it was very quiet. The restaurant is one of the only "cloth napkin" restaurants in the Tulum area. Food was very good and there was a nice salmon carpaccio that was delivered compliments of the chef. The desert which consisted of a crepe filled with Nutella with a side of vanilla ice cream was very good and not too filling. Don't miss the goat cheese and spinach salad either. Service was right on point........for Mexico.

Visited August 2014

San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Recently Remodeled”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This club is very nice and I was told it was recently remodeled. However, it was $25 usd for the whole day. This included a $15 lunch. As a girl on a budget, I had to pass.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Browie
Boulder, CO
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“A comfortable place to hang out on the beach”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We used Ana Y Jose as our base camp when we visited the long beach at Tulum for a day. The charge was a bit steep -- I think it was $25/day per adult (no charge for my 12 year old daughter). But that applied towards some food and drink. The grounds are beautifully kept, and there was a nice tiled pool for our daughter to swim in when she tired of the waves on the beach. The food was pretty good, and the lounge chairs were comfortable with plenty of shade. I didn't care for the vendors who came by hawking their crafts, but it wasn't too bad.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BldrJanet
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A birthday to remember...”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Perfect from beginning to end! Romantic, cozy, persoanlized service! Oscar and Jose were attentive and courteous. Once they realized it was my girlfriend's birthday, they made sure she felt special. Thanks for the cake amigos!!

The restuarant is close enough to the beach so that we could hear the waves breaking, yet well protected from the wind. The menu reflects thought and imagination. The prawns in feta sauce was amazing.The filet was cooked perfectly. Definitely try Mexican wine, the bottle of Merlot was smooth and flavorful. We were not surprised because everyone said we should choose this place for the occasion. Well done!

Visited June 2014
American in Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So sad”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have been coming to Ana and Jose for the past 10 years. I wanted to bring my husband to the restaurant..and everything has been changed. Instead of an old school Mexican restaurant now it has been changed to feel like one is in NYC. Por Favor Ana & Jose, I do not want to feel like I am in an uptight NYC restaurant in Tulum. I want to eat well but in a relaxed enviroment..not one with a sommelier and the waiter wearing a napkin when pouring wine. The food was not good. I do not know what has happened to the management but now all the charm is gone. Adios Ana & Jose

Visited May 2014