Spent there two nights and everything was perfect - beautiful cabana rooms with great decorations and hammocks in the porch, stunning garden with a pool and very helpful staff.
Tulum is not a classic small compact town so everything is quite far - but beaches and ruins are reachable by bike which you can rent. The only unpleasant experience is that we had a neighbor in the room upstairs and could hear her every step and cough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born from the green of its surroundings and the authenticity of its structures. Green- Tulum Cabanas& Gardens, in the heart of Tulum, the last virgin stretch in the Riviera Maya. The hotel has 13 artisan cabanas with two floors, a total of 26 rooms. The surroundings are unbeatable, a natural paradise of flora and fauna, with secret nooks were one can devour a book, chat by candle light or simply close your eyes....and feel the Mayan magnetism. The swimming pool makes the hot sunny days a desired element, in order to dive into the cool water, take a "siesta" in one of the sun beds and ask for a cocktail at dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens Hotel Tulum
- Green Tulum Cabanas And Gardens