“Associated with Tulum Bike Hostel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lilli's renta bike tulum Mexico
Ranked #86 of 101 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Lilli's rent a bike Tulum is the cheaper and the ecologic way to visit Tulum cenotes ruins beach and more
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I rented a bike from the above location, they came late at night stole my scooter and demanded I pay 1500. USD to release my passport. I was told once scooter was recovered by her manager the money would be returned. Needless to say after I left scooter was recovered and no money. This person owns Tulum Bike Hostel and BEWARE !

27  Thank Bizatl

Reviewed 13 March 2013

The bikes are not the best, but they are good enough for the price and the trails are lovely. We forgot to bring our passports which are needed for identification so we had to return to the hotel to collect them before we could rent

3  Thank Jin H
Reviewed 18 December 2012

A short 5km to the ruins on bike made for a great day out with no hastles of taxi and tour organizors, just a free day but easy flat pathways to use, lots of fun!

1  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Rather than be roped into a group tour, my husband and I rode bikes through the trails, stopping off to visit mangrove swamps and climb ruins. One of our favorite days in Tulum! We even bought some yummy pastries from an older local woman for diez pesos.

4  Thank phillypaganpoet