This little hotel has become our home away from home in Tulum and we love it. We have very sentimental memories at this special place.
Our first visit in November 2008 was when we got engaged. We returned in April 2010 for our small wedding (next door at the former Maya Spa) and stayed here again with a small group of family and friends (there were 7 of us). The grounds are beautiful and peaceful, cabanas rustic and romantic. The full breakfast is out of this world, all you can possibly eat and (for what my husband eats) is probably easily worth $15 per person or more. Yes, it's a pocket beach instead of the expansive wide open one a little further south but the advantage is incredible privacy and seclusion. However, everything you could possibly need is steps away including numerous restaurants and a little store to pick up supplies, beer, liquor and snacks. Our only complaint is that Punta Piedra next door has put some very cheap, dirty-looking beach beds and umbrellas out which in our opinion looked a little trashy. Though not the fault of CLC and not a dealbreaker by any means. CLC has been there for over ten years and is due for some minors repair (conditions on the beach take their toll) but the place is still so very beautiful and charming.
The last thing that I would like to mention is that we have been coming here over a period of 5 years and have noticed that there is absolutely no turnover with the staff. The same people still work here. That says something about a place as far as we're concerned. Not to mention, all of them are so friendly and will do anything within their ability to make your stay perfect.
Can't wait to go back a fourth time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Tulum CalaLuna We are here to realize your dream holiday unforgettable!! For our customers, we do everything... Hotel CalaLuna Tulum have 50 meters of private beach, with white sand and turquoise sea, in the sea of Tulum, 4 the most beautiful beach in the world More variety and availability of rooms, rooms for families, couples, single or friends The hotel Hotel Calaluna Tulum will be your vacation retreat, permitting you to enjoy the sound of nature. If you are lucky, you will be a spectator of the sea turtles hatching, and might even be able to return one of the baby turtles to the ocean... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel CalaLuna Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas La Conchita Tulum
- Cabanas La Conchita Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Cabanas