My fiancee and I stayed in cabana #4 for two nights in January last year and left wishing we could stay for 2 weeks more. Large, lovely, clean room, and a sweet balcony w/ hammock and views. Cabana #6 has even better views if you have a chance to snag it before somebody else beats you to it! The breakfasts each morning were perfect, with lots of fresh fruits and other delicious buffet-style choices in addition to a main dish that you order. Very satisfying. Staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
Great location as it's not too far from town and the ruins, but also a hop skip and jump to the long stretch of gorgeous beach to the south. We also quite liked some of the dining options within walking distance -- Mateo's and Zamas were our favorites. Both had some really great live music most nights.
The beach is great and I spent a lot of time bodysurfing there, though I would say the swimming and bodysurfing is a little better off of the long beach to the north (near Mezzanine and Paraiso) and the long beach to the south. But La Conchita's small, secluded cove is perfect for taking it easy and absorbing the sun and beauty of the place.
We loved the low-impact policy of lights out/candles only at 10pm. It also happens to be quite romantic! Highly recommended for people who like a low-key, ecologically responsible, rustic, and naturally beautiful vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Tulum CalaLuna We are here to realize your dream holiday unforgettable!! For our customers, we do everything... Hotel CalaLuna Tulum have 50 meters of private beach, with white sand and turquoise sea, in the sea of Tulum, 4 the most beautiful beach in the world More variety and availability of rooms, rooms for families, couples, single or friends The hotel Hotel Calaluna Tulum will be your vacation retreat, permitting you to enjoy the sound of nature. If you are lucky, you will be a spectator of the sea turtles hatching, and might even be able to return one of the baby turtles to the ocean... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel CalaLuna Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas La Conchita Tulum
- Cabanas La Conchita Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Cabanas