“Professional Dive Shop-nice people”
Review of MOTMOT DIVING

MOTMOT DIVING
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer personalized cavern, cave and reef tours for beginners, advanced, technical and full cave divers. We also provide fun snorkeling tours to cenotes and reefs to see turtles and lots of other marine life. For those wanting to learn more we offer a full range of courses from PADI, IANTD and NACD. Our qualified multilingual staff will recommend a large selection of diving and snorkelling equipment available for sale and rental. We hope to see you soon enjoying the day with us…!!!
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was in Tulum in March 2014. Dive I was two days after three dives. The first time I was with Sebastian (I hope the name is correct). I was lucky and I was the only dive with him . The day was cool and dives were very nice and quiet . The first dive was a bit challenging as it was in cenotes Angelica who is deeper . But overall was a super day . The price was $ 175 for 3 dives and contained everything - entrance to 3 cenotes , equipment , transportation , breakfast, smaller lunch.
The other day I was diving with Chaimi (I hope the name is correct). Again, it was super nice dives a day , including organization. The prize was again $ 175 including everything .
Motmot Diving I can recommend.

All reviews
"jewelry"
"mexico"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I dove last week with Mot Mot. I went to several dive shops in Tulum to check out prices and see what types of dives were availble and Mot Mot was the most professional and gave me the best first impression. The Canadian girl working at the front desk was helpful and laid out all the options for dives. Prices were fair. Equipment was really good. All new bcds and well taken care of regs, wet suites and fins. My girl friend does not scuba but she was able to tag along and snorkle in the cenotes we went to. She had a great time. Dive package included breakfast (at awesome bakery next to shop) and lunch (not great, but after two dives went down with out a problem). Jaimie was our dive master. He was awesome! Very knowledgable, made sure we were all comfortable. Explained dives in detail as well as background info on the area which was really nice. He gave recs for restaurants in Tulum and dive shops at our next location in Cozumel. He really made our experience great.

Dove Dos Ojos and the Pit and all three dives were really cool. So happy we went with Mot Mot and would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great diving in the cenotes, Dive instructor very knowledgable and wanted to share the history of the cenotes, people and land. very enjoyable day.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Went diving with Mark (Not sure about the name) to gran Cenote and temple of doom. Really chilled out, laid back and incredibly helpful guy. Was a bit nervous beforehand but the dives were amazing especially temple of doom!