“EXCELLENT!!”

Ranked #44 of 413 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: El Gourmet Tulum is a store specialised in customising the best panini and salad ever. We also have a wide variety of cold meats & imported cheese such as speck, bresaola, prosciutto, gorgonzola, fontina, emmental, parmigiano, among others. All our bread is daily baked to be used in our sándwiches and salads or to be sold on its own. Desserts are to be tried for sure!. Really good coffee, and the freshest juices and fruit water are prepared as soon as it is ordered! The freshness and love that are used in the production is what differenciates El Gourmet from other places! Come to visit us! You will feel at home!
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I was looking for a panini or something like that and then I saw this place and I was like "let's try"... And omg the food was amazing, excellent bread flavour, fresh ingredients and great service, the price was good and a great papaya, pineapple and mint beverage... Totally.... I a have to go back!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A really tasty Panini, fresh with excellent quality ingredients... A central location and lovely owner... Great for a quick fly by lunch option at a good price.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

was very hot that day and we saw the ad from the street and we said why not try sandwiches...and the beautiful argentian family made us very happy !!!! fresh food and salami cutted right in front of us....good mozzarella and ham.....we loved it!!! by the way i left my camera there and they joke that this could be the most expensive sandwich....(but it was not) otherwise this place could call serendipty 3........

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My partner and I were in Tulum 4/20-4/27. It was our last day and we finally made it to the Tulum Pueblo. We were looking for some last minute gifts before leaving for our drive to Cancun. The shops were more of the same junk in each one. We were getting ready to leave then saw this sign that said Panini's. Stopped in to take a look...so glad we did!! But also so sad we didn't find it before our last day! We were in Italy Oct. 2012 and this place took us right back there! Amazing meat, cheese and the bread is home made from a German couple that lives in Tulum. The guy making the sandwich did so with much love and enjoyment. We enjoyed it so much! We each got one, ate half and saved the rest for the flight! Mmmmm

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had lunch with a friend at El Gourmet today and it was absolutely delightful! We ordered one of the cold meat and cheese platters for 2 and every part of it was delicious. Travelling through Latin America I have struggled to find any strong flavoured cheeses... which isn't a big problem, but as someone who really enjoys Mediterranean food, fine cheeses, sundried tomatoes, olives etc. El Gourmet was the answer to my prayers! I think I could have ordered anything of the menu and would have been happy - everything sounded delicious, they used really good quality ingredients and all of the other meals that I saw looked just as good as mine. We also got coffees later in the day, which were more expensive than most in the area but also worth it.

1  Thank Liza N