“Perfect Experience in Tulum Pueblo”
Review of El Asadero

El Asadero
Ranked #11 of 413 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This place is tucked away on the corner in Tulum, Town. It was conveniently located to where we were living. I went there a couple of times and the service was incredible, it was completely reasonably priced, and the food was amazing. The taco's were incredible as well as the stuffed potatoes. Their salsas were fresh and unlike any that I had had in Mexico. I would go back all the time. It is very meat heavy so be prepared, it is Argentinian food after all!

There are newer reviews for El Asadero

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Huge steaks great taste well seasoned. No need for starter as they bring you guacamole etc anyway. Who needs prime location when you have trip advisor reviews to guide you. 630 pesos two steaks. Two huge glasses of red. Fizzy water.

2  Thank Asproid
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The restaurant serves perfectly grilled meat and nicely grilles vegetables. Delicious chips with salsa, garlic sauce and tomato chutney. The dishes were good value for money. Unfortunately no English speaking personnel (at least when we were there). Nonetheless a highly recommended place to visit when in Tulum.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

After a few days of only eating fish, my boyfriend and I decided we needed to find a "meat" spot. And did we find it! Our hotel concierge recommended it and I am SO glad. We both ordered the Nuestra Especialidad Argentino style and it was one of the best pieces of meat I have had. It was tender, full of flavor and cooked to perfection. The 4 complimentary salsas were also delicious and very different from one another. I still can't pick a favorite. This is a must go place in Tulum!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I went to dinner at El Asador for my last night in Tulum and It was the best meal of the trip! My boyfriend and I both ordered the special, Argentinian style and it was outstanding. The meat was tender and cooked to perfection.I highly recommend this spot if you are looking for a great steak dinner in Tulum. The chips and salsas (4 complimentary) are also worth noting. They were delicious! A must go in Tulum!