“A little over priced”

Ranked #120 of 396 Restaurants in Tulum
Brighton, United Kingdom
“A little over priced”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was one of the most amazing experiences of our holiday - having walked into the beach restaurant and asked for fish - we were then shown a fishing boat pulling up on the beach and given the chance to choose our fish. It was BBQ'd on an open fire and everything was superb - except the price was a lost more than a London restaurant.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank katfandango

Barcelona, Spain
“Great place!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The food is delicious and will surprise you. The cocktails are fantastic. You eat with your feet in the sand while you hear the waves crashing onto the beach, literally 20 meters away. It is a great place if you are looking to share a quiet dinner with friends or in a couple.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Expensive and Dark”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The food wasn't bad, but nothing special considering the prices. The place looks really cool, but we went at night and it's so dark you can barely see things around you. I would imagine it's a very cool place to stay at, the rooms looked amazing from the outside, but the restaurant was a bit of a letdown.

Visited April 2014
Washougal, Washington
“Pure Paradise....”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was our second visit to BeTulum. Once again, we were not disappointed! This time, we splurged on the ocean suite for 7 days....pure paradise❤️ The food was even better than before! More menu options, beautiful salads and smoothies, filling breakfast. The nightly bonfire (ponchos provided) were magical, especially under the full moon! One night there was a movie on the beach....enchanting! The new spa just opened up, but we never got to check it out. I did take advantage of the daily yoga class, overlooking the jungle...nice! This is our place! Looking forward to visiting again in 2015! Thank you!

Visited February 2014
BeHotels, Online Communications Manager at BeTulum Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear "Oregonstarrs",

Thank you for your both the hotel and restaurant feedbacks! We are so happy you loved both!

We hope to see you again soon at the restaurant!

Kind regards,

Be Tulum Restaurant Management
los angeles, ca
“I'm a Very Picky Eater”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at Be Tulum and had many of our meals there. The staff know us well and are always friendly and courteous. I am a superior food editor (meaning I am extremely picky and fussy about my food). I sent food back many times, and they were always accommodating and understanding. Every modification that I asked for I got. Not many places will do that, so I really appreciated their patience with me and my fussiness. On our last night, we had dinner on the beach - it is a special menu and the service was great as was the food. If you go there, I highly recommend dinner on the beach with the chef's special menu. It's a very romantic experience and was a nice way to celebrate our anniversary.

• Visited March 2014