“Bait and switch?”
Review of Dive Tulum

Dive Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Tulum is a friendly dive centre and hostel, located in a shady side-street of downtown Tulum. We offer diving and snorkeling trips to crystal clear, cool cenotes; vibrant coral reefs and cave diving in the spectacular, labyrinthine systems of the area. Try diving with a Discovery Dive and whether you're a fish in the water or you want to go slow, we will introduce you to a wonderful underwater world. We teach PADI diving courses and can take you from the thrill of your first underwater breath to the adventure of deep and technical diving. For experienced divers who want to cross diving's final frontier we offer NACD Cavern and Cave courses. Take the challenge and discover an incredible world that few divers experience: exploring stunning systems dripping with needle fine stalactites, vast chambers, rugged canyons, narrow tunnels and more, a truly mind blowing experience. We are also happy to offer diving and accommodation packages with our on-site sister hostel, please ask us for more information. Come and see us in Tulum or drop us a line by phone, email or Facebook. We look forward to getting in the water with you! - the Dive Tulum Team
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

I'll keep it short...they told my wife and I that they'd take us to three cenotes. After two, they had to 'return to the shop to help their boss'. No heads up or anything. ..no refund/partial refund either. Total bummer! Andy is great though!

There are newer reviews for Dive Tulum

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Cenote dos ojos with the Easy Chango guide. His name in Luca and is located in downtown Tulum in Andromeda street. This people can guide you throug.

Reviewed 27 November 2011

Stayed here for a week and had a great time! After checking some places out in town we decided to stay here after a really friendly introduction from Polly. I did my Padi course, which was very well organized and fun.
It was really nice to sleep next to the dive centre, and being close to places in town to eat something, do groceries or go to the gym.
I liked Dive Tulum a lot and really would like to go back and do more dives.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Had a great experience completing my open water dives with Polly at Dive Tulum. I also did some cavern diving with Polly and I highly recommend it. One of the coolest experiences of my life.

Dive Tulum is a fairly small dive shop, which was great because we dove with Polly as our guide and didn't have to dive with a group. They were very professional and friendly. I also called a number of other dive shops in Tulum and found Dive Tulum to be the most reasonably priced and flexible.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Dive Tulum was great. My girlfriend and I stayed at Dive Tulum for 3 days, the room and staff were amazing they helped us with all our needs while in Tulum. We dove the pit and dos ojos with Polly and Fernando. My girlfriend and I dive alot, but diving in the cenotes was like no other dive we have done. If your in Tulum go see Fernando and Polly at Dive Tulum they are a pleasure to dive with, we had a great time.

Thank you again Polly have fun and post some pics of your dives.