“Great food and service”

La Zebra Beach Restaurant and Tequila Bar
Ranked #19 of 421 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located right on the stunning Tulum beach, La Zebra is dedicated to fresh, delicious modern Mexican beach cuisine. And our bar features fresh juices, smoothies and a range of now famous cocktails (try our fresh sugar cane juice mojitos, or the La Zebra margarita with fresh pineapple juice and a hint of ginger). Sunday nights we have a salsa dance party with live Cuban salsa band....So come dance under the stars with us!
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant is great. I'm vegan and went with a few friends that aren't. They have many options for non-veggies and veggies. Also I usually travel with my juicer (until TSA broke 2). I was happy to see they had a variety of fresh juices (my favorite, green juice). The service is also great! Both times we went there, we sat at a tale to eat and then moved down onto the beach where the servers continue to serve drinks. Great place, beautiful setting on the ocean.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We came back 3 nights just to grab some chips and guacamole (and their mojitos are so good!) On Sunday night there was a live band and a dancefloor - so much fun :)

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Amazing food, with something for everyone! I stayed at La Zebra with a group of 35ppl and everyone raved about the food. We had vegetarians, vegans, and ppl with severe food allergies and yet no one had any trouble finding something to fit their tastes and needs. I've never been a fan of avocados until trying the guacamole at La Zebra, don't miss it! The location couldn't be more beautiful or the staff more friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere gets no better. Grouper over coconut rice with a Mezcal Mule to drink. Excellent. Went back again another night and ordered the same thing. Worth every delicious penny.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Wife and myself advised by a local. 9 km from highway 307. Fabulous food and service as we sat and enjoyed breezes off the beach. This was at 15:00.