“Avoid if possible”

La Zebra Beach Restaurant and Tequila Bar
Ranked #19 of 413 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located right on the stunning Tulum beach, La Zebra is dedicated to fresh, delicious modern Mexican beach cuisine. And our bar features fresh juices, smoothies and a range of now famous cocktails (try our fresh sugar cane juice mojitos, or the La Zebra margarita with fresh pineapple juice and a hint of ginger). Sunday nights we have a salsa dance party with live Cuban salsa band....So come dance under the stars with us!
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The place is nice but the food is mediocre and the beverages very poor. My daughter's coco fish was chewy. My tortilla soup was just OK. I also had a bad mojito and the pineapple juices were really bad.

2  Thank sdive
There are newer reviews for La Zebra Beach Restaurant and Tequila Bar

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Excellent food. Service was not good as the restaurant was packed due to a large group of 20+ people. The view is nice and installations are discrete but cosy

Reviewed 6 August 2014

really liked this place the most in town .

Just high quality classic mexican as good as i have eaten anywhere .

stand out was the ceviche and lobster burritos ( so good ) , but the guacamole , tacos basically everything we had was a level up from most other mexican restaurants i have been to .

also a good place to watch sports . no idea on the wine list and there wasn't much point with the spice .

great setting though and the staff are just lovely .

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant is great. I'm vegan and went with a few friends that aren't. They have many options for non-veggies and veggies. Also I usually travel with my juicer (until TSA broke 2). I was happy to see they had a variety of fresh juices (my favorite, green juice). The service is also great! Both times we went there, we sat at a tale to eat and then moved down onto the beach where the servers continue to serve drinks. Great place, beautiful setting on the ocean.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We came back 3 nights just to grab some chips and guacamole (and their mojitos are so good!) On Sunday night there was a live band and a dancefloor - so much fun :)