“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious! We walked in and got a table straight away. We had tacos, empanadas and quesadilla; all of which were fantastic. It was full of locals, very casual take away kind of place. Would highly recommend if you want some authentic tacos!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We tried this place just to see if maybe they were better than my favorite place in Tulum. Now as soon as you walk in you can tell this is where the locals go, great sign so far. It was really packed but we were able to get a table really fast! We ordered two orders of tacos this too came out really fast! There is a salsa bar where you can add all the salsa and extra veggies you want like cilantro, onions, and radishes. The tacos are outstanding and the service was great but they will be number two on my list of tacos al pastor. But if you ever see that El Carboncito is closed then I would definitely recommend coming here. Great food at a great price, two cokes with two orders of tacos with tip 130 pesos. The picture below is one order of tacos

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Yes the tacos are quite good (I followed an advice from the reviews and tried the taco al pastor can queso but I'd say it's not worth it. If you go, just take the pastor, simple as it is) anyway, yes it is delicious tacos but the service was so disappointing.
•it's a touristy place since it's so high up the TA chart. Meaning they don't really care whether you leave happy or not, they'll have a constant flow.
•one of my friends tried to order another coke and they just laughed while passing by, never came back
•we waited to be seated for 20-30 min while one of the waiters gave 4 tables to new walk ins. I think they were locals and that's why but it's pretty unfair waiting for a table and having all the freed ones given to people who just came. As I confronted him, he played as he didn't know why I was talking about until the manager told him to finally get us a table.
Overall, tacos are good, staff doesn't care about you. Next tourist comes in so it doesn't hurt their business.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This place is always busy and full of locals. Super cheap tacos with fresh ingredients. Def stop here at least once if you stay in Tulum!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

These are real mexican tacos al pastor. Also you can ask for chicken beware the salsa for tacos is very hot and spicy.