so this is a great place, folks who work there are nice and the rooms are spacious and well done.
Lets focus on what we think is a bit outside of normal, the rather greedy behaviour to mickel and dime you on small stuff,
- a funny exchange rate from peso in usd off market
- an extra charge of a 2nd glass of Orangejuice
- an extra charge for this and that.
At the pricepoint of 300odd$ this is quite "unusual"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxuriously appointed, rustic Tulum cabanas sit on a secluded stretch of white, powder-fine sand where one can enjoy the view from your private deck, steps away from the crystal clear Caribbean waters. Up and down the coastline you will find a natural peacefulness, gentle breezes and the hypnotic sounds of waves crashing against the sand, all in the simple tranquility of Tulum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Encantada Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.