“Who Knew?”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.00*
and up
Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and...
Ranked #4 of 107 Outdoor Activities in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Live your adventure!! In the middle of the exotic flora or Riviera Maya there lies a place where you can release your true Adventuring self. 7Km deep ride into the Mayan jungle. Enjoy a canopy of 9 ziplines and 5 hanging bridges, a pyramid for climbing, rappel down overlooking a cenote, Cenote for swimming, a cavern for snorkeling. Lunch included! Open Mon-Fri with tours going out at 9am and 1pm. WE ARE SELVA MAYA THE ORIGINAL MAYADVENTOUR!
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My sisters & I arrived at the park early in the morning and were met by the nicest bunch of guys, Caesar (king), Nessario (Necessario), & Omar (handsome) just to name a few. We started off into the jungle for the adventure of a life time hooping and hollering over every bump. We had a quick lesson on getting into and using our harness's a few safety tips then we were off to the first zip line. After our first descent into the heaven's we reached the platform and were hooked to the tree. It was my first look at what a zip line looked like so far up, I panicked being terrified of heights I realized this was out of my comfort zone. However all the comments I made about wanting to climb back down and watch everyone from the ground, the guys used their gentle persuasion & charm to get me to sit down in my harness and push off. I closed my eyes and took the leap of faith, half way there I opened my eyes with the biggest smile stretching ear to ear. Thank you team for bearing with me because I had the best ride on all 9 zip lines. There were challenging swinging bridges to cross above the tree tops I felt like a real pioneer! I always felt safe and would do it again. After all the excitement of the heights we got to swim in the refreshing waters of the cenote the one named Celestial was enclosed and inside the stalactites were beautiful, there were tree roots that had punctured the ground above us and found their way down to the water it was a real wonderland. Great snorkeling then a delicious lunch of pulled pork taco's, the pork cooked the Mayan way with fresh torilla's to wrap the tender pork in. What an exceptionally splendid, exciting, thrilling day the best day of my time in Mexico. My recommendation is if you seek adventure this is a must on your vacation itinerary. My sister who we were visiting is friends with Eddy & Bonnie we enjoyed meeting them, they are wonderful people. The staff, well I can't say enough about them, very enjoyable, great sense of humor and adventure they really made our time there fun I always felt safe and cared for. Thanks to all, hope to see you next trip out there!! Debbi

There are newer reviews for Selva Maya Eco Adventure

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Amazing! Four of us ladies, accompanied by a guide for each of us, flew through the jungle, steadied ourselves on the hanging bridges and survived without a hitch!
Thrilling! A first for me hanging in mid air, rapelling off a Mayan "ruin" tower. Scared to death and survived without a hitch!
Unbelievable! Don't let them underestimate this cavern. I was in another world with stactites and stalagmites, snorkeling through the tunnels and guess what! I survived without a hitch!
Friendly and Reassuring Staff! "Yes, you will be safe." Professional, Funny, Encouraging and Dear!! "Right Ceasar? Right, Necessario?"
Yummy! Yes, cooked right there, pork tacos with all the toppings of Mexico. Delicious!
This experience was an experience of a lifetime and I will NEVER forget it!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely best adventure! Ziplining was so cool. Cenotes beautiful! Once in a lifetime kind of experience! Guides were funny, friendly and very knowledgeable. Our group of 20 had ages 6-75 and every one had a fabulous day! Even lunch was delicious.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a group of around 16 ranging in age from 6 to 74. Everyone had a great time, we all did the zip line course, and checking out the senotes. The staff are very professional and work hard to make sure this is a great time for all. Special mention goes for Cesar and crew, I was pleasantly impressed with their attention to detail, their cheerfulness and excellent manners. There was plenty of refreshments and the food was very good. This is an excellent bargain and a very fun day trip adventure. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Fab and safe enviroment.
We spent a lovely time at the zip lines and the caves. Safety of user is top at this and at all times I felt secure. My daughter enjoyed all the zip lines and bridges ; I gamely tried it all.
The lunch was fantastic and very tasty.
Would return x